What does it mean nowadays to be successful at SEO? Being ranked as №1 in Google? Yes, surely it’s great to be on top of all search results, but this is not all that matters. What matters is trust. How can your future customers know that you are delivering on your promises? How do they know that others with similar problems have benefited from your services?
Let’s start from the beginning: SEO is not something you do today and see working tomorrow, be patient and think of it as a marathon. To begin with, you need well-defined goals and a plan (How will you determine success? What do you want to get out of this?) and commitment for execution from all stakeholders. This is what else you need to make sure that you are successful:
- You need a flawless product or a service (even Brandpump can’t help you out if every second customer is dissatisfied).
- Education: you need to be on top of what’s happening in your industry and educate yourself and your customers if you want to keep up with your competition. What made you successful in the past won’t make in you successful in the future.
- Ease of use: providing a great user experience should not only be part of your marketing plan, but also a foundation of your business.
- Analytics: How would you know what’s working for your customers and what’s not if you don’t analyse your data?
- Content: Not any content but the one, which is tailored to your audience.
- Social/Local: Engage with your current and future customers in Google+ Local and Social media.
- Reputation management: What other say about you matters. A lot! Reputation management is the last step to manage your brand and links back to building trust within your industry.
You want to find out more on how to pump your brand? Contact us now and get a free SEO analysis for your website!